Read these carefully to make sure you understand everything.
In these Membership Terms:
“Member”: an individual who has been accepted as a member of Dissolve Online and has started submitting plan payments.
“Chris Wilcox”: the owner of the membership site and the individual with the right to seek legal action if a member breaches any of the Terms and Conditions.
“Us”: Chris Wilcox and the other individuals (his team members) working alongside him to serve the Dissolve Online community.
When you apply to join Dissolve Online, you’re not automatically accepted, even though you are required to pay the membership fee for your chosen plan. In the case of rejection, your membership fee will be fully refunded.
Being a part of Dissolve Online requires a minimum 6-month commitment.
If you decide to cancel your membership (after the 6 months have passed), for those on monthly or 6-month plans, you just need to not renew. For those on an annual plan, you need to do so with a written notice sent to our email associated with your membership minimum 7 days before your next payment date. Cancelling your membership from your account does not mean you will stop being charged. We will cancel your membership on the date when your next recurring payment would have been made and revoke your access from the membership area, Discord channel, and Facebook group. You must fulfil all payments regardless of your participation in the membership and you cannot request a refund or cancel payments after the 14-day money-back guarantee due to lack of participation.
We have a 14-day money-back guarantee, afterward, no refunds can be given on membership fees that have already been paid – whether they have been paid monthly or yearly. This does not apply to you if you conduct yourself in a way that goes against these terms and conditions (e.g. insult Chris Wilcox or any of the other members in a private, semi-private or public space; if you create a toxic or unsafe environment, act in any other way that Chris sees as unfit for a Dissolve Online member within your first 14 days. In this scenario you are not entitled to a refund of your membership fee even if you’re within the 14-day money-back guarantee).
If you are evicted from the membership by Chris Wilcox (the owner) for a legitimate reason (see below) before your membership has officially expired, you are not entitled to a refund on any membership fees that have been paid for this duration. Legitimate reasons include:
publicly speaking negatively about the community, Chris Wilcox or any of the members;
any fraudulent or criminal activity such as illegal online/offline activities, fraudulent chargebacks (on any products/services by Chris Wilcox or other business owners) or similar;
participating in any online or offline scams;
creating a negative environment inside the community (e.g. fighting with people, insulting people, creating arguments).
Rules of Conduct
7. Members shall at all times act with integrity and avoid conflicts of interest and avoid any actions or situations that are inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions written on this page.
8. Members shall at all times be mindful of their attitude and behaviour towards other members. Discrimination, insults, and violent behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in termination of the membership. We reserve the right to share not only testimonials publicly, but also any activity that can be deemed as fraudulent, to warn other people.
What the Dissolve Training and Support covers
Training and support is based around use of the core tools and styling options available within Joomla, the Helix Ultimate Framework, and JoomShaper PageBuilder Pro.
Whilst extremely flexible and powerful, we cannot guarantee that they will allow every possible website design to be created - whilst we will be sharing some simple CSS style tweaks to apply to these tools, we reserve the right to provide member custom CSS styling requests at our own discretion.
Rules of Use and Intellectual Property Rights
9. Our Membership Area consists of a variety of video training, PDFs, and recordings. By entering the area through your paid membership, you agree that all the content inside is solely meant for your personal use and you do not have any rights to download it, share it, transfer it or reproduce it unless you have Chris Wilcox’s written consent. This includes all content from the Facebook group (Dissolve Online Members Group), any of our Discord channels and the membership site (dissolveonline.com). You are forbidden from screenshotting anything from any of the places and sharing it anywhere else, as well as sharing your password with other people so they can log in.
10. We do not accept content that is likely to offend our members or viewers of our online videos and, therefore, we reserve our right to remove it.
11. You are responsible for each and every access or use of the membership site that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password.
12. Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership area of the sites.
13. You must keep your username and password confidential.
14. You must not allow any third party to access the site using your username and password and take advantage of the site on your behalf by viewing any of the content.
15. Submitting an application to become a member does not guarantee you an acceptance. We have certain criteria that you need to meet in order to be accepted, which is decided by Chris Wilcox and any other assigned Dissolve team members.
16. If accepted, your access to the membership site will be granted as soon as you receive your acceptance email. Access to the Facebook group will be given over the next 2-4 days.
17. Payments can be made via Stripe and will continue to occur on a basis based on your chosen plan.
18. Should there be an issue with your payments and you are unable to make them, we reserve the right to suspend your access to all of the membership resources until you have submitted all outstanding fees. Not being able to pay outstanding monthly fees prior to the end of the 6-month commitment does not mean you can simply stop paying. The membership fees will be cleared in a timeframe agreed upon by you and Chris Wilcox, until you cover all the necessary payments. After this is done, it will be agreed by the same parties whether you can keep your membership or not. Interest may occur for late payments.
19. Your membership fee will remain the same throughout your membership unless you decide to upgrade or downgrade it to another membership plan. We do not reserve the right to change it without your written permission.
20. If a member is found to be negligible of any of the terms and conditions and membership rules, he/she agrees to keep us indemnified of all losses, expenses, damages, and costs incurred by us in respect of any misleading statements, and/or acts, and/or omissions that may be carried by him/her against us.
21. If a member does not get the desired results as part of the membership, he/she agrees to not pursue any legal action against Chris Wilcox or any other member of the membership community. We cannot be held responsible for whether members choose to implement our teachings and advice, and for whether they implement them in the right way.
22. All members agree to keep any and all Confidential information obtained about any of the other members or Chris Wilcox confidential. “Confidential information” relates to any information concerning the business, finances, or affairs of the other members which is not in the public domain. This clause shall survive termination of the Contract.
23. Any party that has a signed or confirmed agreement will be eligible to be reliant on these terms as caught under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
24. An agreement is confirmed by finalizing the application process and submitting the first monthly payment, as the agreement can be viewed from the application.
25. The Terms and Conditions of this website shall constitute the entire agreement between you, Chris Wilcox and Dissolve Online/Light Bulb Web Design Ltd and shall supersede all prior engagements, written or oral, relating to the subject matter.
26. Should any of these terms come into dispute, they shall be interpreted under the context of English Law.
27. We reserve the right to choose to use the Courts of England and Wales to govern any disputes that may arise, however dependent on the domicile of a member of a particular country, reserve the right to bring proceedings in the residence of that country.
28. If for any reason any of the clauses contained within this agreement are deemed to be invalid in the eyes of a court in a particular jurisdiction, then we reserve the right to rely on the enforceability of all remaining terms under this agreement.
29. We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions. By using our website and membership area, you are automatically bound by these terms and the onus is on you to keep yourself informed of any changes that we carry out, without further notice to you.
In the case of a dispute, you need to submit a complaint in writing to email@example.com at Dissolve Online.